Saturday, 6 October 2012

Wild About Beauty

Nothing excites me more than the news of a new make up brand and Wild About Beauty is the latest new kid on the block.  You may just recognise one of the founding members...


"Wild about Beauty Co-founders Louise Redknapp and international make-up artist Kim Jacob first met over seven years ago on a cover shoot.  Following the birth of her children Louise developed skin pigmentation; it was Kim’s style of make-up application that gave Louise the confidence to easily achieve a natural, fresh and glowing look without the need for heavy or complicated make-up.
Louise and Kim’s joint experiences in front of and behind the camera, their mutual outlook on beauty, fashion and lifestyle and Kim’s in-depth knowledge of product development led them to create the skin-loving cosmetic range ‘Wild about Beauty’…"


Their relatively small but concise collection of products are brimming with skin- loving ingredients, in natural earthy shades for the ultimate in wearable, natural make up.  I think although there isn't a massive range yet, the brand is still growing and evolving and I think it's a case of quality versus quantity.  I would go with quality every time. The range contains many plant derived extracts (including Winter Cherry Extract, Beeswax, Argan Oil, German Chamomile and Organic Rose Water) which are extremely beneficial in helping to balance, improve texture and the overall appearance of your skin.

These are the products that immediately caught my attention on their website:







Also, the Divine Nights Palette they are launching as part of their Christmas collection look GORGEOUS!...


I don't know about you but I can't wait to buy up a few products and give them a whirl.  The neutral tones are perfect for everyday make up looks and I like the fact that certain products have a nature-inspired design concept to them.

Which products do you like the look of? Are there any other new beauty brands you are excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you get a spare mo, I read every single one and I love hearing from you guys! I will always try and answer any questions you leave :)